 Star Wars / 17085
Re: My Episode II Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 21:22:16 GMT

Thanks for your input! Always nice to get other people's opinion about the
stuff
I love.

as do I.  Please, view what I wrote as simply my opinion.

In CC the Sand People are in the Tatooine based scenarios in the Republic and
Confederacy campaigns. You can also find them in the scenario editor either
under heroes or under troopers (for all civilizations) I don't remember which
specifically.

ah Ha.  I may have to have an explore, I played the missions two years ago,
this would be why I don't remember

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson