 Star Wars / 17084
Re: My Episode II Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:39:19 GMT

Thanks for your input! Always nice to get other people’s opinion about the stuff
I love.

Tuskan raiders do not distinguish between gender in their dress. This
contradiction can be seen in Galactic battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns and
the Ep.
II Visual Dictionary in which their clothes vary. It clearly says this is not
the case in The Illustrated Star Wars Universe.

Good point, as Anakin states that he killed them all, the women and the
children, it would have been nice to at least glimpse the women and
children of the sand people.  And where are the sand people in Clone Campaigns?

In CC the Sand People are in the Tatooine based scenarios in the Republic and
Confederacy campaigns. You can also find them in the scenario editor either
under heroes or under troopers (for all civilizations) I don’t remember which
specifically.

No big space battle. The one between Obi Wan and Jango doesn't count. That was
just lame Obi Wan never fires a shot.

I would have liked a space battle too, but you can't always have space
battles.  we did get an awesome ground battle though

Yeah the ground battle was pretty great. Very well done.

The eh-hem "car chase" thing with the air speeders. Just plain stupid
trying to
put a car chase into star wars form.

I felt it gave us an interesting view of Corasaunt that we have never seen
before (did I even spell that correctly?) and I liked the car chase (I
still haven't found the Tie Fighter or the X-Wing that are apparently in
one of the Corasaunt scenes)

Never heard about the X-Wing and Tie fighter will have to look.

And last but not least all those lame jokes that Threepio makes during the
battle. Bad. Awful. Terrible. Abominable. Running out of adjectives.

Hello? Threepio, bad jokes abound! I liked the jokes to be honest.  need I
remind people of the link between "Lame" and "Star Wars"

Yeah I got to serious for my own good here.

The fight between Obi Wan and Anakin should have taken place in Ep. II and
then
the rise of the Empire in and the Alliance in Ep. III

I feel, that given what we know has to have happened by the end of Episode
III that there was a lot left out, but I'm not sure what else could have
been put in.  Episode Three needs to be like 3 1/2 hours long

Ok, I'm done.

really, I'm just getting warmed up.

nah, just joshing ya, I'm done

Nice ranting with ya Peter