 Star Wars / 16953
16952  |  16954
Subject:
Just one little nitpick . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:20:46 GMT

It would be a nice set, but the lasers are the wrong color.  This has bugged
me ever since the film's first began to be licensed.  TIE Fighter laser's
are neon green, the Rebel's are red.  Even as a kid, I noticed this
discrepancy and it has always annoyed me that the toys weren't accurate.  I
wondered to myself (much like Crewman Number Six from "Galaxy Quest"); "Did
these guys (toy manufacturers) ever WATCH the show?!!"

Heh, minor point, but that's why we're here!

David Simmons
xenobuzz@earthlink.net