 Star Wars / 16112
    Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers! —Mike Crowley
   THE TRANSFORCERS robots with the force to transform I'm starting to make a series of MOCs which are simply Star Wars vehicles that can transform into robots. For any one who knows about the Trasnformers, this would be as if the Transformers' Ark (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers! —Jonathan Wilson
     (...) Nice. Cant wait to see what you do with a TIE fighter :) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers! —David Laswell
     (...) I'm waiting to see the obvious merger of Unicron/Death Star. That and something...anything, really, with Slave I. Anyways, both the TIE Fighter and TIE Interceptor will be really difficult to work into a robot form, though the other two TIEs (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers! —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey Count, Great! When you first suggested this idea I was skeptical about how well it would work, but this is cool. The nose looks a little blocky when you look head-on, but better from above. You should also include some pictures of the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

         Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers! —Mike Crowley
     (...) and (...) The hinges I put inside the legs really limited the shape of the nose section (from cockpit forward). I tried using different pieces and SNOT configurations, but it just started getting even bigger and bulkier. I'll take some more (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

         Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers! —David Laswell
     (...) While the 1999+ ball joints would allow for lots of posability, I think the click/twist hinges used in the Super Battle Droid would make for better results. You'd probably have to look into getting the 1x2 bricks with the plus-shaped holes in (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers! —Dan Simonson
     (...) -snip- (...) Who... whoa. Lego transformer. That's super awesome. (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers! —David Laswell
   (...) Ooh, ooh, do a Droid Fighter that transforms into a robot! Oh wait... Just out of curiosity, are you running out of characters to make for your Miniland line? I know I'm stretching the limits of available color selection with my BioniWars (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers! —Mike Crowley
   (...) Not really, I plan to keep plugging away at 'em. The good thing is that there are SO many different types of LEGO modified bricks, color variations, etc. now as opposed to years ago, and this allows for all kinds of detail possibilities. I can (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)