 Star Wars / 14408
14407  |  14409
Subject:
Pictures from Legoworld 2002 - lots of Star Dest. pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:49:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Dutch Lego show, link is from an RTL posting -- these pics are not mine, but
there wasn't really a name associated with the post or the webpage.

Lots of pics of the Star Destroyer, and a bunch of other neat models as well.

http://www.intuh.net/lego/

Kevin