 Star Wars / 13676
    What's left? —Scott DeWolf
   So, my understanding is that the LEGO Star Wars license runs out in 05 or 06. But besides sets for EpIII what sets are really left to build? An ATAT @ 49.99 perhaps? Maybe Dooku's Solar Sail ship? Maybe even an Hoth playset with a TuanTuan thrown (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Scott Runkle
     (...) I would contend there is ALOT left that can be done. From the classic three movies: Figs - Jawas, SnowTroopers, TaunTaun, endor Leia, Jabba the Hut, Cantina figs, and alot more Ships - Star Destroyer (I think lego has done the best in this (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: What's left? —Jeff Jardine
      (...) For the classic films, the most glaring character omissions are: Lando - how can we have Lobot, but not Lando?? Yoda - he's in EpII, but too important to be left out of the classic line. Jabba Jawas Leia - not omitted, but underrepresented for (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

          Re: What's left? —Bryan Wong
      (...) Heh, unless they make bulk tubs, the ISD will be *THE* grey parts pack. :) -Bryan (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

          Re: What's left? —Mark Chittenden
      I'm watching SW IV (A New Hope) now, and the "Imperial Cruiser" Star Destroyer looks awfully white to me, not gray. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: What's left? —Bryan Wong
     (...) I can imagine Jabba the Hut resembling the rock monster from Rock Raiders (shudder)... -Bryan (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Stephen Hurn
     (...) There is tons of Ep II stuff that is still left to be made. Namely cheap clone-trooper packs (you seriously don't expect TLC to come up with a clone trooper for just one set), ships from the final ep II battle scene, practically any model made (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Gil Shaw
     I was wondering this myself, but then thought that there still are quite a few sets that could be produced, if in smaller than movie scale in certain cases (*): - Hoth set (gun tower, couple figs...rebel troopers) - Hoth rescue (tauntaun, wampa, Han (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Ralph Daigle
   What about the Imperial Cruiser, the really long city size white ship seen in the early scenes of EP4 (First Star Wars). 3000 to 4000 white bricks of just about any shape you have seen in your private collection. The only thing I remember about it (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Jeff Jardine
   (...) I believe you're thinking of a Star Destroyer. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here: "Imperial Cruiser" is what they (the writers, film crew, etc) called the ship during filming of Star Wars, but it was never called so on screen. For (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Scott Runkle
     (...) The Imperial Star Destroyers are shown here: (URL) then there are the Super Star Destroyers: (URL) the ships from the movies can be accessed from this menu: (URL) that helps clear up any confusion. -- Scott (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Mark Chittenden
   In the first movie, Star Wars (IV - A New Hope), the huge white wedge shaped ship was refered to as a "Imperial Cruiser" by Han Solo when they were blasting off from Tatoonine ("Looks like an Imperial Cruiser, our passengers must be hotter than I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Orion Pobursky
   Mark, Your Email seem to wrong, did you change it? I've been trying to Email you about some part you authored -Orion (billthefish@yahoo.com) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Mark Chittenden
   It has changed nearly 6 months ago, and I've updated my profile here with the new email (mdublade@yahoo.com), but for some unknown reason when I post in the newsgroups it keeps showing the old (and very dead) AOL email. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)