 Star Wars / 13420
Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:52:48 GMT

http://www.truedimensions.com/lego/customs/ring/ring.htm

Let me know what you think!

Jason
<snip>

Luckily I can type while my mouth is wide open in awe.  The design and
construction are absolutely terrific!  The fact that you perfected the
circular shape AND the capacity to hold the Jedi Starfighter (set #7143) are
incredible.  I cannot vouch for all the little details, as my only memory of
the ring is when I saw it on the big screen, but I think it is very close
(if not dead-on).  Thank you for sharing!

Respectfully,
Ken