 Star Wars / 13401
Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:40:06 GMT

Wow.  Very impressive indeed...the shape and strength of the ring, the
accuracy (although I've only seen the flick once) and the outstanding mating
of the stock starfighter.

The clamps are just click-joints and small quarter winglets I suppose?
Also, what are the engines...4x8 (RB Runner) cylinders?

Great stuff.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann writes:
Hey guys,

Check out my recent MOC of the hyperdrive booster ring used by the Jedi
Starfighter in Attack of the Clones.  It took a few days to get right (a few
hours a day) but in the end I think it's fairly accurate to the movie.

http://www.truedimensions.com/lego/customs/ring/ring.htm

Let me know what you think!

Jason

www.truedimensions.com