 Star Wars / 13303
13302  |  13304
Subject:
Star wars DAT collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 04:01:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
A while back people were asking for the Nth Dimension website.  You know the
one that hadd all those Star Wars LDraw files.  Well I ended up posting to
my brickshelf account those files a while back.  At the time I had just
zipped the up with Winrar.  Well I'm in the process now of finnaly getting
them organized since it seems that the nth dimension website seems to be
NEVER COMING BACK.

Ahui i have a question? is the aat mpd file the file for the actual set? is
so i will fix it and add to my collection. what i need now are a few ep 1
sets and a few classic ones.

the sets i will do soon are : 7144, 7190, 7180, and 7150. alot of the files
i found on the net i compiled and povrayed
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=16848 ) also i am going to
do 7163 and the cloud car really soon. "HOPEFULLY"lego shop at home can
deliver my millenium falcon tomarrow, (fingers crossed) also 7144, 7180, and
7150 from ebay... just like jeroen did all the train files i plan to do most
of the star wars files.