 Star Wars / 13302
    Re: Poor Target.... —Steven Zeigler
   (...) Sorry, this is too good to comment on. Folks, you need to ignore the troll, sorry Matt, but if the crazy hair and weird eyes fit, wear em. Anyway, we obviously have a situation here, which is very easy to solve. Tell yourself this: We have (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Poor Target.... —Aaron West
     (...) <SNIP!> Okay STOP! This whole dang thing is WAY out of proportions. 1: Wal-Mart and other stores reserve the right to refuse returns and implicitly state this regarding collectables. Conversely they also accept returned merchandise without a (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Poor Target.... —Markus Wolf
      So I suppose on the loss scale it goes like this. Target loses very little, other than making a foolish sale to HMMM. Walmart loses a little more, whatever the profit on two Slave I's they would've made, and if they have to put any Slave I's on sale (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Poor Target.... —David Koudys
     (...) And shouting at people who don't agree with your views and calling them commies does not necessitate you being right, either. It *is* fraud. This reminds me of the (I think) Groucho Marx story: He asked a woman, "Will you sleep with me for a (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Poor Target.... Suzanne D. Rich
     I've had quite enough of this spat being in the wrong forum. Earlier in this thread I asked it be moved: (URL) do so now, to its appropriate group. Or, even better, take it offline - as it seems to have lost value for the rest of the community. It (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Poor Target.... —Keith Kirchoff
   Can we please stop this discussion? While it was interesting and thought provoking for a while, I think we have done more than squeezed the juice from the topic; besides, what Matt did, whether moral or immoral, really doesn't concern any of us. I (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        (canceled) Suzanne D. Rich