 Star Wars / 12613
Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:30:45 GMT

I thought Yoda seemed a little too Yoda like. He said "Began has this clone
war". Its like he's trying too hard to sound like Yoda.

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Ah.  Yes.  I finally downloaded it, and looked at them again.  Interesting.

  Also, am I the only one who noticed that the proto-ATATs seem to have
  *more* than four legs...?

  best

  LFB