 Star Wars / 12585
Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 04:19:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
Just saw the 2.5 minute Episode II trailer ... looks like there's another
walker to be made in the not-too-distant future ;)  4 legs, boxy body ... an
ancestor of the AT-AT, no doubt.  A cool body-mounted main cannon, as well.

  I do like that proto-AT-AT.  It's a very neat concept--I remember
  having seen something like that in the Cinefex that first came
  out with ESB.  It seems a lot of those alpha designs are seeing
  refinement and production in this series--as well it should be,
  they *are* the ancestors of what we saw there, after all!

  The Republic war cruisers definitely scream "Star Destroyer."  As
  well they should!

  best

  LFB

That almost looks like the spider creature Dr. Zin created in Johny Quest....

Now the only problem is how to do that sphere in tan?!?!?!

Kai