 Star Wars / 12602
Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 04:09:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <GssDr2.Cw2@lugnet.com>, "Shaun Sullivan"
<shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote:

Just saw the 2.5 minute Episode II trailer ... looks like there's another
walker to be made in the not-too-distant future ;)  4 legs, boxy body ... an
ancestor of the AT-AT, no doubt.  A cool body-mounted main cannon, as well.

How very exciting!

-s

I suppose I'm an old curmudgeon here, but the Ep II trailer looked very
slick and very plasticky and fake.

I miss the good old days of models and motion control cameras.

I concur...

You ARE becoming an old curmudgeon!

(Hee-hee!)

Seriously, soon you'll be shaking your fist out the door..."You
whipper-snapper padawans! How many times do I have to tell you to take your
lightsaber gungan-play OFF my landing pad! Don't make me call your masters
on the comlink!"

Matt

(Who thinks that models and motion control rock, but that ILM is making
leaps and bounds with each new high-level project...now if Lucas has just
done away with the exciting directorial style of "have the characters stand
in place and talk"...here's hoping!)