 Star Wars / 12601
Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:12:56 GMT

In article <GssDr2.Cw2@lugnet.com>, "Shaun Sullivan"
<shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote:

Just saw the 2.5 minute Episode II trailer ... looks like there's another
walker to be made in the not-too-distant future ;)  4 legs, boxy body ... an
ancestor of the AT-AT, no doubt.  A cool body-mounted main cannon, as well.

How very exciting!

-s

I suppose I'm an old curmudgeon here, but the Ep II trailer looked very
slick and very plasticky and fake.

I miss the good old days of models and motion control cameras.

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head