 Star Wars / 12595
Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:46:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Erik Olson writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Kai Brodersen writes:
That almost looks like the spider creature Dr. Zin created in Johny Quest....

Now the only problem is how to do that sphere in tan?!?!?!

  I don't mean to upset you, Kai, but it's pretty easy to do.
  5988, Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins.  The balloon.

  And yes, it would suck.  Especially since I already have too many
  of those things.  Also, Erik, where did you see ET ships?  How do you
  know that's what they are?  (I saw big round ships, but they didn't
  look like ET ships.)

Near the end. There is the boxy walker, the wheelbots, proto-Leia firing the
blaster, then two big sphere ships take off under fire from a boxy walker.
OK, so they don't look all that much like E.T. ships. More like bloated
Probots, or spheres with Probots on top.

   Ah.  Yes.  I finally downloaded it, and looked at them again.  Interesting.

   Also, am I the only one who noticed that the proto-ATATs seem to have
   *more* than four legs...?

   best

   LFB