 Star Wars / 12580
Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:29:16 GMT

Kai, did you get a recording of it?  If so, can you digitize it and send it
my way?  Global Television takes over from Fox for the malcome-in-the-middle
to X-files time slot, and so there was no trailer!  :(  Knowing my luck I'll
be stuck having to wait until a couple weeks before the movie comes out
before  I actually see a trailer.

~Trev

In lugnet.starwars, Kai Brodersen writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Just saw the 2.5 minute Episode II trailer ... looks like there's another
walker to be made in the not-too-distant future ;)  4 legs, boxy body ... an
ancestor of the AT-AT, no doubt.  A cool body-mounted main cannon, as well.

How very exciting!

-s

****May Spoil....Reader Beware*******

Not one walker but two!!! It looks like there is a spider one on the clone
side and another on the jedi side....

Kai
Who just watched it for the fourth time (I am such a nerd :)