 Star Wars / 1254
Re: SW1 Title was: Re: First pics of boxes of all Ep 1 SW sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 07:09:06 GMT

I could remember very well that the original episode 4 was released with a
bare and naked name of "Star Wars". Actually, I first saw the name "A New
Hope" when during my first sessions through the net. When the revised
trilogy came in, it was on the movie posters. But I don't remember exactly
if the famous yellow introductory text has the phrase "A New Hope" in the
original release. Actually, this is very normal, since I was in primary
school when I saw it, and absolutely lacking f English at those times..:-)

Selçuk