 Star Wars / 1150
Re: First pics of boxes of all Ep 1 SW sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:34:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Terry Keller writes:
- a ship with a pointy nose (could this be the racepod?) the same size as
the X-wing

I believe this is the Sith Infiltrator - you see one briefly in the trailer.

I think so too.  It resembles the cross-section picture on the web.
BTW, according to the cross-section page, the Sith Infiltrator is supposed to
have a cloaking device - perhaps this accounts for the title "The Phantom
Menace"?

"No ship that small has a cloaking device!"
:)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/