 Star Wars / 1137
Re: First pics of boxes of all Ep 1 SW sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:44:33 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Fabisch writes:
Go here, and quickly.
http://www.fandommenace.com/

Click on Wal-mart merchandising section you will see lego as an option.
Although the pic is kind of blurry and distant, you can clearly make out all
of the new big sets and a few small ones too.  Looks like Wall-mart will be
putting the Lego SW sets with the rest of the SW.

Sometimes I'm just too good. Just kidding. :)

Jason

Went there straight away.
Whoopy! Looks like we're in for a treat! Lots of new sets. Even a very BIG one
on the bottom. Perhaps a base of some sort.
I bookmarked the site and made it my start-up page! Here in the Netherlands,
we will have to wait untill september, but untill then I will dream about
these sets...

Jason, I _could_ kiss you for this post, but people will talk...B-)
Mark