 Star Wars / 1151
Re: First pics of boxes of all Ep 1 SW sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:26:30 GMT

Spoiler Space

I think so too.  It resembles the cross-section picture on the web.
BTW, according to the cross-section page, the Sith Infiltrator is
supposed to
have a cloaking device - perhaps this accounts for the title "The
Phantom
Menace"?

--- Terry K --

It's called the Phantom Menace because of Darth Sidious is fuckin shit
up from afar.  He is the one resonsible for the Trade Federation's
invasion of Naboo.  He is also the same person as Senator Palpatine
according to the current popular opinion.

Pat J