 Star Wars / 1221
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed/the great sneak trick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:01:02 GMT

Tonite after work I am going to my TRU and asking them to check lego stock on
item 7161.  Usually I can get someone to go back and grab a box full.  I think
I should be able to pull it off if I act casually and assure that the sets are
ok to be out as I bought lots of them already, just not the 7141-7171 sets.
If not, then there should be no harm in at least letting me see them.  Here's
hoping.

I absolutely love the way 7161 looks.  The purple is really nice and I like
the tail effect with the intertwined flexible rods.  This set looks really
sweet.

Jason F.