 Star Wars / 11983
Re: Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:12:14 GMT

Here is the verbage from the initial set description that we had onsite some
time ago:

You can build the ultimate Jedi Master with the new Ultimate Collectors
Series Yoda model. The finished model stands 14 inches tall and has great
detail. (Some more on this set: note that the piece count is around 25% more
than the Target Stores 'Guess the Bricks' model - while it is the same
height, it will be much more detailed. It will have color variations from
the contest model as well - the flesh green is lighter and some of the
clothing is a different shade as well. Initially in the States this set will
be a Shop@Home exclusive - overseas will have it immediately at retail, then
around the time of the EpII release it will be made available in the States
at retail as well).

1075 pieces, $99.99 - due in January