 Star Wars / 11988
Re: Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 04:47:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  (1) Stubbies™ are the registered trademark of the Richard
      and Matthew Obviously Winning Eyeball Entry Biting Monkey
      Corporation, Inc., Unltd., LLD., Esq., PDQ.  All rights
      reserved.  All wrongs reserved too, dagnabit.  :D (2)

  (2) I admit it, I admit it, this response was just a terrible
      excuse to make this disclaimer.  Really!

*hee-hee-hee!* Wait'll Richard sees this!

So many silly inside jokes, so little time, eh?

Thanks for the laugh, LFB!

Matt