 General / 33871
Re: Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 22:23:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ace Kim writes:
Tim just posted pics of the Ewok mini-minifigs (although the scan cuts off the
legs so you can't see them), the Yoda UCS Sculpture, and the Lobot minifig that
comes with the Cloud Car set.

http://www.fbtb.net

Thanks for the pointer.  Lobot looks good.  It appears to be a wrap-around
paint job, first seen on Professor Quirrel afak.
But, if they can paint Chewbacca, why can't they paint the ewoks?  At least
spot the nose and eyes in black.

And do I need to point out that that Yoda sculpture is terrible?  Useful for
parts perhaps, but only if they keep the price down.  Exactly what is that
dark orangey-red colour though?  I assume the rest is tan, sand-green and brown.

Jason J Railton