 Star Wars / 11984
11983  |  11985
Subject:
LUGCO meeting highlights 11-3-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:19:29 GMT

I journeyed from Tulsa to the Oklahoma City area this weekend.  On saturday
I attended my 3rd LUGCO meeting at Todd Trotter's house.  This time we had a
total of 4 people show up.  Michael Daniel brought some snacks and some of
his favorite Town sets.  He also showed us some pictures of his large Town
layout.  Fuzzy Gregory brought a Return of the Jedi diorama he made that
included Jabba and a Sarlac pit.

We all had a great time and planned some future activities for the group.

Some pics:

Fuzzy's Jabba the Hut.  I love this Jabba. Check out the arms:

Sarlac Pit.  This thing was solid:

A new ship I'm working on in the background.  Some of Michael's Town
vehicles are in the foreground:

A Duplo attack dinosaur and a Halloween Diorama by Todd:

A Hoverthingy by Todd. The rear of this craft is a right angle on a
diagonal, held in place by one stud:

A smaller ship I'm working on:

Fuzzy left,  Michael right:

Whats that you say?  This cute ladybug needs a giant gun mounted on top?
I'll see what I can do:

Check out the LUGCO website here if you like.  Todd will be putting his own
pictures up there later:

http://www.lugco.com/

-Jon