 Star Wars / 1133
Re: Star Wars sets in the Netherlands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:41:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jaco van der Molen writes/wrote/has written:

Allready done. I will look up the box and instructions. I thought they
where wrong...
I now have a genuine "look" :-)

--
Greetingz...

Sjaacko

Well, there you have it. TLG just wanted to make you use some(THE?) FORCE to
create Luke Aircrawler/Skywalker.
I am glad, however, that the problems some US-AFOLs had with lumps of plastic
still attached to the bricks and face-prints-not-right, are not in my sets. I
think that TLG hurried with the sets in order to get them shipped to the USoA
before the new movie was due and TLG took some more time (and tiedied up)with
the European sets.

Sometimes it is _good_ to wait.

By the Way: my storekeepre told me the new Episode-I sets are due in September
in the Netherlands. Darn...now I have to devide my allowance between SW and
RockRaiders....

Greetsz,
Mark