 Star Wars / 1129
1128  |  1130
Subject:
Star Wars sets in the Netherlands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 07:44:50 GMT

Hi all,

Finally I got the sets. Except for the TIE Fighter / Y-Wing which was
not in the store yet. Next week...
But I have some comments I would like to share:
1. On page 38 step 4 of the Snowspeeder you can see a dark grey 1x2 tile
grill that is only on that wing. Why would that be? I have used the one
same piece from the Landspeeder on my Snowspeeder.
2. I think the X-Wing pilot doesn't fit that well. I think this is only
thing that is wrong in the X-Wing design.
3. Luke's (black) hand in the Speederbikes is on the wrong arm! I
believe it was Luke's right hand that was "cut" off. In other words
ofcourse that the black and yellow hand are switched. Pitty...

Anyone want to comment on these things? But furthermore: I LIKE THEM!
Especially the many dark grey, orange and sand color pieces and
minifigs.

Greetingz...

Sjaacko