 Star Wars / 11152
Re: Does anybody know ...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:19:21 GMT

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:07:39 GMT, David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote:
Oh, sorry shoulda said specifically just in light grey... that's actually
where I got 4/5 of the ones I listed. Very handy, BTW... (now it just needs
MySQL'd! -- someday maybe you can feed it a set list and find out how many
of a particular part you've got-- that'd be handy sometimes!) :)

yes, it would...  Once the base database is larger, I could interface
it with the public set lists from lugnet (why keep the data twice?), and
you'd be able to type in your member number, and total up your pieces...
or even do a limited search, just within your sets.  :)

One day....

Dan