 Star Wars / *9678 (-20)
  Re: Starwars Wax Musuem

(...) You mean the opaque grey versions of the same brick? They're from the Millenium Falcon set. eric (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Starwars Wax Musuem

Ok, but I meant the things that look like the Gungan windows, but have different printing on them. There are two, one on each side of the Gungan windows. ~Adam (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: the future of the star wars line

(...) Hehehe... duplo... <G> I actually like the Shuttle Lego's putting out, I think it will work well with the rest of the SW Line... but I agree, the fuselage is kind of poor, and I'm a bit disappointed in the tail fin, it should be a solid color. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Contest - Please vote

So here´s the update on my Star Wars Contest: FIRST PRIZE The first prize goes to the "best Star Wars model" and will be judged by you (see how to vote). First prize will be a 7190 Millenium Falcon OR a 7181 UCS TIE Interceptor, whatever the winner (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: When will the new sets be available outside of North America?

Hi! Timothy Carl Buchheim schrieb: (...) Thanks for crushing my hopes ;-) It would have been too good to be true :-( And yesterday I took a look at the LEGO website (am I the only one missing the old product catalog!?) and saw this next to the Movie (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

(...) Call me a stick in the mud, and this may be an unpopular viewpoint. I looked at this, and I looked at the earlier "Mark goes for donuts". I laughed a lot, both times. (I laughed at the E! jarjar mockumentary too.) LOTS of talent went into (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads

(...) Outstanding! not only did we get some excellent closeups of his carrier, we got to see the Spiffcraft AND the best plotline for JarJar yet. If only that scene had been worked into TPM....hehe. Wat to go (again!) Dan! Joel (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: When will the new sets be available outside of North America?

(...) No it is not. This set was a mid-2000 release in Germany and some other countries, but will be a 2001 set in the US. Several other recent sets have been released outside the US before being released here. For example, the 4930 Rock Raiders (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Starwars Wax Musuem

(...) Heh, who doesn't know Scar! She's one of the most famous minifigs around (like Colin & Wanda who are quite well known too!) -Frank (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Starwars Wax Musuem

(...) It's (URL) weren't enough 1x2 grey bricks in my brother's collection so these were used instead :-) -Frank (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads

Bob <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G3EMFu.GLJ@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) I think the correct Object of Hate was targeted. Timmy is merely idiotic. 'Jar Jar' will end up in the dictionary with a definition like, "unbearably annoying; prone (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Starwars Wax Musuem

That's very cool. I'm curious as to what those pieces are next the the Gungan sub windows? I've never seen those before. ~Adam (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads

Couldn't be, that would make it adult-size child abuse. Then again, the Humane Society will be after the Dipwads anyway for animal abuse. So either way they're in trouble. -Nathan (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: the future of the star wars line

I second that! The Imperial Shuttle is by far the coolest SW ship around...a UCS version is a must after the somewhat disappointing duplo version TLG just made public (7166). Who out there would be a lot more excited about the 2001 shuttle if it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads

Excellent! Just the sort of thing I'm gonna do once my big MOC is finished. -- Paul Davidson Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B626BF70.6455%s...ink.com... (...) LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Starwars Wax Musuem

(...) very original idea! I really like the extra touch of the tourists from town. Although, it looks like Scar's younger sister stopped by. (Check Castle for what the heck I'm talking about you space-heads, you). Sean, The wax pirate (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Starwars Wax Musuem

I have uploaded pictures of a Starwars wax statue museum. It was mainly build by my brother, he collects only the SW sets and wanted to build something different. So he build a museum with wax-statues of the Starwars heroes and villains :-) It was (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: next year

(...) Must make Kessel Run away from Maw of ISD/Enterprise debate..... Jason (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: next year

(...) That was my beef. The Death Star was bad enough, get over it. Come up with something more interesting that has to be defeated. There are other interesting conflicts besides Big Bad Technological Things. (...) That's why I never read them, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: next year

(...) Yeah, and Luke and Leia start to fall in love and stuff like that... which doesn't work to well with the whole Leia-is-Lukes-sister thing... 'cept in Alabama... ;) (ugh, please don't flame me Alabamans... I didn't really mean it.) -Bryan (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact