 Star Wars / 9671
Re: When will the new sets be available outside of North America?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 08:24:35 GMT

Stefan Eilert wrote:

Does anyone know if this set is available in the US already? I hope so,
because if not I have to visit every toy store in my city regulary for
the next few weeks because the set might arrive early this year.

No it is not.  This set was a mid-2000 release in Germany and some other
countries, but will be a 2001 set in the US.

Several other recent sets have been released outside the US before being
released here.  For example, the 4930 Rock Raiders minifig pack was
released in much of the world in 1999, but was not available in the US
until 2000.

--
Tim Buchheim