 Star Wars / 9643
9642  |  9644
Subject:
When will the new sets be available outside of North America?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 01:50:21 GMT

Hi!

Usually I dont' have any hopes that LEGO sets arrive here before the
date in the catalog (and the catalog hasn't been spotted in Germany
AFAIK), and even the wonder with the MTT (available at my local TRU a
few days before hit the US) didn't changed that much - Germany always
gets the sets MONTH after the US.

But today I almost fainted when I realized that a few days ago I already
had a year 2001 set in my hands! (calm down, not a Star Wars one :-) I
was at a local department store where a small LEGO sale had been
advertised. There was a Tehnic set of a Roboraider which looked not very
interesting but had a funny name: The Boss.
And today (after only looking at the cool stuff like the new Star Wars
and the totally incredible mechs of the Life On Mars theme for the last
few days) I realized that this was actually this Roboraider
(http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/techrobo06.jpg) which was
marked as a new set in the 2001 catalog!

Does anyone know if this set is available in the US already? I hope so,
because if not I have to visit every toy store in my city regulary for
the next few weeks because the set might arrive early this year.

CU,
Stefan

--
Stefan Eilert    -> http://www.awkward.de/eilo