 Star Wars / 9649
Re: When will the new sets be available outside of North America?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 11:42:43 GMT

Hi!

Jonathan Wilson schrieb:
Given that this set has been available in australia for the past few
weeks and us ozzies always get lego next to last I would say that it
should be available everywhere.

I did some checking and learned, that this set is available in Germany
for some time, too. Seems a little bit like the soccer sets which were
released  half a year earlier here than in North America (due to the
vast popularity of soccer here in Europe, I think - AFAIK North American
isn't that much into that sport)
Well, this was too good to be true <sob> Seems I have to wait at least
three months until I can put my hands on any of the new sets :-(

CU,
Stefan

--
Stefan Eilert    -> http://www.awkward.de/eilo