 Star Wars / 9667
Re: Starwars Wax Musuem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 06:03:05 GMT

That's very cool.  I'm curious as to what those pieces are next the the
Gungan sub windows?  I've never seen those before.

~Adam

In lugnet.starwars, Frank Buiting writes:
I have uploaded pictures of a Starwars wax statue museum. It was mainly
build by my brother, he collects only the SW sets and wanted to build
something different. So he build a museum with wax-statues of the Starwars
heroes and villains :-)

It was quite funny when he phoned me and asked "Can you come over to my
house and please bring the camera and three minifigs" His wife too thinks
that he has passed the stage of "just collecting some SW sets"...

Anyway here are the pics:
Hope you like them!

--
Frank Buiting