 Star Wars / *8908 (-20)
  Re: Preparing to post....

I'm *real* happy with my Olympus C-3030 ($825 from www.thedigitalkingdom.com) which I am putting to very good use developing materials for the first lego league team I am coaching. -Peter Matt Sekerak <lowlead@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Preparing to post....

Thanks Scott. Cool website! I just read the latest on photographing Lego...it makes me want to buy the top o' the line camera. I think, however, that I can get away with an entry level model. Thanks again for the tips. -Ma (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Preparing to post....

Matt, (Cross posted to publish as well) (...) so I (...) Imperial (...) post (...) input (...) I like my Toshiba PDR-M1 myself, you can check my site for some examples. It was pretty cheap, and it has a 3.5" disk adapter for the Smart Media card (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Preparing to post....

Hey people. I'm seriously thinking about the purchase of a digital camera so I can finally put some of my SW stuff on the site. The completion of my Imperial Shuttle was the catalyst. Can anybody recommend a camera? Also, when I post the images on (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS scaling

"Jonathan McKay" <vebble2669@aol.com> wrote in message news:G08qCv.K4I@lugnet.com... (...) According to the info in the instruction box, the "real" X-wing is 12 meters long. On that basis, I'd say a Technics figure is a little bit too big and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MF review....

(...) Wheres the pink??? NICK :-] (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Soccer bus pics

(...) (snip) The Tauntan (sp) looks great...like a certain castle horses :) James (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A thought about minifigures for UCS

Hi! Mike Case schrieb: (...) I would rather like to see TLC NOT creating any figures for the UCS at all!!! If they do, they admit that the UCS sets use a common scale and thus cannot make things like a UCS Star Destroyer or other capital ships. CU, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  A thought about minifigures for UCS

Maybe it's time Lego dusted off the larger scale figures found in many sets of the mid 1970's? Since they would fit into the definition of a 'construction toy' even more than the minifigs do, it wouldn't infringe on the 'action figure' license. (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  UCS acaling...

They can't make UCS scale figures, because they would be *technically* action figures, and lego doesn't have the permit to do this..... Jonoman (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dan Jassim

Wow. Why is this guy not on Lugnet? Or more appropriatly in Lugnet.space? These are some great ships. My favorite, probably predictably is the red transport. Very realistic and bulky! Very solid. the red and grey scheme looks great. The interior is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: #7191 UCS X-Wing brief review

(...) so (...) I can just see the header on the memo in the product development division, "One month wait necessary for the wings to sag to their proper alignment. Should the consumer be informed?" What I can't figure out is why they didn't copy the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: #7191 UCS X-Wing brief review

HAR HAR! Good one, Bryan. The cafeteria analogy had me rolling. That's a perfect summation of my initial impression upon opening the box. "Thanks for the money, here's yer plastic." *plop* *plop, plop* Bryan Wong <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Scaling question

Too true, the RD unit is off compared to the rest of the ship. Not only that, but he's also riding too tall in the saddle. Only his dome should be visible. You'd think with all the attention to detail they put into this set that they would've paid (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  UCS Scaling...

It's Jono - the scale is on tha box - i *think* it's 1/28th, but i'll check tomorrow (its 1:30 am) Jonoman (still in search for a 6286) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dan Jassim

OOOOOOOhhh...hhh! AAA...AAAhhh...hhh! I've been browsing through "cool site of the week", and this is up there in the high quality models category. Awesome use of UFO parts, and for the yellow ship, I now have enough ideas to turn my pile of yellow (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  UCS scaling

I know that, but what scale? (i.e. 1:20 1:10) Thanks, -Jonathan McKay (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dan Jassim

(...) Hey that red ship is excellent!...and huge! Great work. (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Dan Jassim

Wow! That red freighter is amazing, very Star Wars-ish! And it's amazing how much stuff he crammed into it: retractable landing gear, escape pod, entry ramp, bunks, personal hygiene station (bathroom)... I love it! And the MF & yellow ship are cool (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  September eLEGO update!

Announcing the september update of my web site, eLEGO. New models are: • Hover MRLS • Orca CA • Mobile Anti-Air Unit • Trade Federation Battle Ship (don't get your hopes up) (URL) please. I'm updating monthly, so see you in October! Thanks, Elliot (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact