 Star Wars / 8901
Re: A thought about minifigures for UCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 15:52:48 GMT

Hi!

Mike Case schrieb:
Maybe it's time Lego dusted off the larger scale figures found in many
sets of the mid 1970's?
Since they would fit into the definition of a 'construction toy' even
more than the minifigs do, it wouldn't infringe on the 'action figure'
license.

I would rather like to see TLC NOT creating any figures for the UCS at
all!!! If they do, they admit that the UCS sets use a common scale and
thus cannot make things like a UCS Star Destroyer or other capital
ships.

CU,
Stean

--