 Star Wars / *8758 (-20)
  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

(...) right. (...) Huh? Every scene in ESB and ROTJ has the visors as Trans-red. The 50 US$ helment for sale at Halloween has a trans-red visor. I just looked it up the the Star Wars: Behind the Magic CD-Rom and all the pics show trans-red visors. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Attn: Ralph Döring

Mr Döring, Why is it that when I mailed you my entry to the SW design contest a long time ago still isn't posted on your site? And why haven't you replied to all the e- mails I've sent you afterwards? This is my last possible way to reach you so (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just an observation

(...) Is it really sawed in half? If so, you've gotta wonder, do they build them complete then saw 'em in half and send both halves to different stores, or do they just chuck the other half? Maybe it's not that they don't fit on the shelves, maybe (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

(...) Uh... I've seen the costume. Up close. Had my picture taken with it. The "visors" are black. The Magic of the Myth... it was awesome, I suggest you see it. If the heads are made trans red it might look ok, but it'll be better (IMO) if the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just an observation

I noticed that on the one I saw they sent the right side of the ship but the bottom left wing so you can't put it on. most pieces appear glued so you can't make the wing fit by taking off a piece. The sin is that it is sawed in half. (...) Jorge (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

[Snip] (...) like (...) NOOOOOOOO! Trans-red. I must be trans-red if it is done like the Boba Fett and Scout troopers. Royal Guards have red visors NOT BLACK. Did I metion it must be trans-red? I'd have to buy a dozen of this set if they do that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just an observation

(...) The one at my local Target store was on the bottom shelf, BEHIND the UCS X-wing set box... Of course, this was the same store that had all of 5 LEGO sets on the shelves, one of which was the Millennium Falcon set that I bought at discount (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just an observation

Yeah, I saw the same thing at a Target near my house. It is only half, so you still have your sanity. The one I saw had a wing broken off. I tried to find someone to fix it, but no one was around. It really annoys me when LEGO displays are in poor (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gangstaz!

Yeah, I just got it from a friend. I think it's one of those forwarded-link -type-thingies. ~M (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gangstaz!

Mark, (...) interesting. The stormtroopers doing the hands thing is hilarious, however! Scott S. --Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company! (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Gangstaz!

I just don't have the words for this. (URL) Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just an observation

"Travis Quigley" <moff_quigley@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FznL9n.H2C@lugnet.com... (...) display (...) I (...) fit on (...) was (...) wait (...) also (...) I'd try to put in for the display model when they're done with it if I were you. The (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just an observation

(...) just (...) One of the Targets in my area had one like that as well. I thought that it was kinda "humorous" to say the least. Still, looked pretty cool and I can't wait 'til the slush fund is high enough to get one. As a side note this Target (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Episode II trailer

(...) hordes of jedi (...) There were three different versions of this trailer too... it seems the guy that made it updates whenever he gets new information. The first time I saw it it was quite different... it was back when people thought Leonardo (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just an observation

(...) just (...) hmmm.... I wonder if they cut it in half or if they built it that way... that's an oddity. -Bryan (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Episode II trailer

(...) Good, I suggest the 4Th. So the joke May the 4th be with you will turn real :-) Gael (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

(...) Yes, it would be great if it were to scale! The Jawas would have scavenged the escape pod, I would imagine they didn't because if they did then the Stormtroopers wouldn't have anything to find... <G> Maybe this set will come with a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Episode II trailer

(...) filming just began at the beginning of this month... there's still quite a bit of work left to do. No official release date has been set, just the year "2002," most likely May. We won't even get any pictures until next year... not to mention (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Episode II trailer

(...) This isn't a "hoax" as some people have suggested. The person who created it submitted it as a "fan-based trailer." I believe it was originally submitted to theforce.net ((URL) Walken will not be in the film (which is kind of a shame, he'd (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

(...) Of course, the Imperials might well have impounded it. (...) Or, maybe Lego is still dodging making smaller sized 'figs. I'm actually kinda glad about that. I mean, they only can make so many new peices per year- what with designing, making (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact