 Star Wars / 8756
Re: Just an observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:43:38 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jorge Rodriguez writes:
I noticed that on the one I saw they sent the right side of the ship
but the bottom left wing so you can't put it on. most pieces appear
glued so you can't make the wing fit by taking off a piece. The sin is
that it is sawed in half.

Jorge Rodríguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu

Is it really sawed in half?  If so, you've gotta wonder, do they build them
complete then saw 'em in half and send both halves to different stores, or do
they just chuck the other half?  Maybe it's not that they don't fit on the
shelves, maybe it's just that Target is too cheap to spend $100+ on each store
so they chop one in half to split between two stores.

-Bryan