 Star Wars / *8298 (-20)
  Re: How Lego Direct could Make Jar-Jar an Orc

(...) Sheild, (...) very (...) A better title would be "How AFOLs can make Jar Jar an Orc". LEGO would not be able to use the Jar Jar head on another figure that ain't a Gungan... Lucas wouldn't have it. I have not tried this yet, but how about the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  How Lego Direct could Make Jar-Jar an Orc

Well I have stated that Jar-Jar works well as an Orc before. I just tried puting the old knight torso armor overlay on Jar-Jar and it doesn't hit his ears in the back. Give him a round shield with the stud or a Fright Knights bat sheild and an Axe (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"

(...) Or you could take two of those canopies and put one facing forward and another backwards creating a bubble canopie. --kyle (URL)In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Marc Cook writes: (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  I will be computerless for about two weeks...

If anyone needs to contact me try: Eugwecoral@yahoo.com My computer has died and it will be at least two weeks before I can afford to fix it... :( Plus: I just moved to Columbia, TN (somewhat near Nashville) and Mindspring doesn't extend their reach (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) Thanks, this is exactly what I meant, without the extra 1 stud rounds, the Landspeeder just sits there looking grounded. With two in the centerline, it appears to "float" a plate width high, and even wobbles a little. TLC rectified this with (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing Review

(...) Welcome back, Steve! Check out lugnet.org.nalug . "Where did you see the 7191's?" he asks hopefully. (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"

I'd build an A-10 out of light grey and use dark grey and black for the details. For a canopy I figure there is no perfect way to do one so I'd us the naboo fighter canopy and then make the back part of it slope into the fuselage, kinda like they (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"

(...) cool -- problem is I don't have those pieces. I'll come up with something. Thanks for the link. - Marc (URL) [ UH-60 L ] (URL) [ UH-60 C ] (URL) [SEAL Team 9] (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"

(...) (URL) - jsproat (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"

(...) do, (...) ground- (...) I've have not heard this rumored replacement of the a-10 by the f16 falcon. I challenge the rumor and would like to see press release proof. Your comments jsproat are spoken like true A-10 lover. I'm closer to loving (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Need Star Wars manuals

Wow, what a response. I received 10 or so replies from very helpful people with offers to replenish my accidentally-trashed manuals. All in just a few hours. I figured I should post here to ask you to stop making your generous offers. I should be (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) Remember, the American $20 sets are the Canadian $30 sets. The Snowspeeder does look like a good model though. I was a little disapointed with my Warp Wing-Fighter's complete lack of swooshability, having the cluttered landing gear and those (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) Aye, it gives a good appearance of repulsorlifts. Just be sure to place them so they're hard to see unless you look directly under the Landspeeder. -Chris (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) he didn't mean float on water (I don't think) he meant that it gives it the appearance of floating... -Bryan (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) I had no idea this toy was supposed to float. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:FxLI2r.17p@lugnet.com... (...) That'd be my choice John Battcock (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) No no... it was made in reference to the fact that some sets come with more than one cloak each; and others didn't. (...) Definitely! -Shiri (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) They're not random. They are placed in sets depending on whether or not the character was wearing a cloak in the scene depicted or not. Did you ever wonder why Darth Maul only has one light saber blade in the Lightsaber Duel set, but has two (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) Lego sets are packed by weight- apparently the fabric cloaks don't weigh enough to be counted by the weight sensors, so they "make sure at least one" gets in. (...) D'oh! I've done this numerous times. I can't beleive I missed saying it. eric (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

Now I know you don't want to spring for a lot of money, but I highly, highly, recommend picking up a Snowspeeder. It's $20 (which is way over your price range) but it's an amazingly well-built model, with great swooshability. Second for me would be (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact