 Star Wars / 8288
Re: Need Star Wars manuals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 21:59:25 GMT

Wow, what a response.  I received 10 or so replies from very helpful people
with offers to replenish my accidentally-trashed manuals.  All in just a few
hours.

I figured I should post here to ask you to stop making your generous offers.
I should be all set w/ replacement manuals, thanks to Scott Sanburn, the first
to reply to my plea.

Thanks to all.
-Jason