 Star Wars / *7948 (-10)
  Re: Han Solo in carbonite

(...) Good job! Franklin (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NLS opinion

(...) What a loaded comparison. You could set the Mona Lisa next to a UCS X-wing and the painting would look like crap. They are two totally different types of sets. I am guessing the reason Lego came out with the UCS is so that Star Wars fanboys (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Han Solo in carbonite

Hi, I have made my own Han in carbonite to go with the Slave I set. A little warning on forehand, it involved cutting and painting LEGO. I'm reasonably 'pure' with LEGO, though for this one I made an exception. Anyway you'll find it here: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: NLS opinion

(...) Have to give credit where it is due, your wife has excellent taste:) I think that the Snowspeeder has to be my favorite (packaging looks great too) set to build out-of-the-box. My opinion as owner of a MF model is the same, it would require (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  NLS opinion

Last night I was at TRU with my wife (NLS) and we passed the Star Wars sets. She looked at the UCS X-Wing and said "OOoooooo" and she thought it was really cool. She then noticed the Millennium Falcon next to it. She said it looked "crappy" and "not (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: free gift?

"Nathan McDowell" <Skiing_Scotsman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FwBIxI.EoK@lugnet.com... (...) Not (...) I filled one out about 2 years ago with the same results. -- D M Garc "The sunset that evening was glorious, and it promised that we (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Podracing Bucket and other stuff at FAO Schwarz

(...) We had an FAO Schwarz open this weekend at the Mall of Georgia and they had the podracing bucket as well as all of the new "dino" adventurer sets (I've only seen 3 of them at other places, but they had all 7 at the store). It comes in a Black (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: free gift?

(...) I filled out the survey from the Slave I and got a LEGO cowboy keychain. Not bad, I guess, but it took forever and a day to get to me. ~Nathan (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  free gift?

A few weeks ago i got my Lego Millenium Falcon. Inside I found a Lego survey that asked a few questions about what you thought of Legos. a free gift is offered when you mail it to them. has anyone else gotten one of these? Does anyone know what (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) Can't argue with that. :) (...) Earth Force ships lack shields, in fact, I don't think ANY B5 race has them, but the Vorlons have a similar technology. Defence is in the form of pulse guns that shoot at incomming shots to block them (as well (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact