 Star Wars / 7946
7945  |  7947
Subject:
Han Solo in carbonite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 15:03:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

I have made my own Han in carbonite to go with the Slave I set.
A little warning on forehand, it involved cutting and painting LEGO. I'm
reasonably 'pure' with LEGO, though for this one I made an exception.

Anyway you'll find it here:
http://members.brabant.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/moc/hancarbonite.html

As usual: LMKWYT :-)

--