 Star Wars / *15999 (-20)
  Re: New MOC: E-WEB Blaster Cannon

I dig the control arms as the tri-pod, clever. :) Imagine if you had a whole boat load of these and you could set up a pretty cool diorama. e (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  New MOC: E-WEB Blaster Cannon

Hello all I've just uploaded my E-WEB Blaster Cannon MOC that I made back in december, but I wanted to wait for the snowtrooper to come out until I posted it. Anyway, here's the link. (URL) Any feedback is welcome. Thanks a lot. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: UCS TBC Preview

Thanks for the emails about it and in response to getting a better view of the preview, you can go back to the (URL) homepage> to see the second page with the unedited pics. Or just click on the pic to get to it. (URL) Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  UCS TBC Preview

Here's a (URL) preview> of another project that I tinkered on the side to get my mind off the DSMs that also just got finished. (URL) Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Star Wars showing at Brickfest 2k3?

Hey Star Wars fans, Has there been any talk either in this newsgroup or behind the scenes of star wars making a showing at brickfest this year. If so, who is coming? What are you bringing? More to the point, we're trying to get the room assignments (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: A quick look at the new line of MINI's

(...) Well the Y-Wing was classified as a Bomber not a Fighter so maybe that explains it. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda Miniland Figure

(...) Thanks, Jon! I've been an admirer of your terrific Star Wars alphabet project for a quite some time now -- also amazing! -Mike (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda Miniland Figure

"Mike Crowley" <count_blockula@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HIFoLq.qut@lugnet.com... (...) little (...) some (...) -snip- (...) (URL) the (...) I've just recently discovered your stuff. It's *amazing*. And this is no exception. Almost no one (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda Miniland Figure

He's adorable! (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Yoda Miniland Figure

What would the Lego-bah System be without the little green guy? He's a little out of scale from the others, but his bigger size allowed me to give him some nice articulation. (URL) Front> (URL) Front Right Angle> (2 URLs) Front> (URL) Front Right (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  DSM Merged Level Two & Scanning Crew

Check out our latest DSM MOCs from our (URL); (2 URLs) Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  MHoF update : Black Falcon wins!

Black Falcon won June 2003's poll to be this month's Minifig Hall of Fame inductee. Black Falcon always did good in the previous polls, but with Blacktron 1 and others out of the way, no one could stop him from winning. Only Futuron and King Kahuna (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.western, lugnet.underground, FTX) !

  Re: A quick look at the new line of MINI's

With the release in OZ of the second wave of mini's some comments. First wave, not bad, and a set is on my shelf at work. Have been tempted to modify some of them, but with their small size I haven't been able to think of how. Other than bases that (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bantha Miniland MOC

(...) Thanks, Jeff. I really enjoy making these larger size MOC's. It's a fun challenge to try to make something organic (a furry animal, in this case) out of rigid bits of plastic. Bionicle pieces are best, I find, since they are oddly shaped and (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Mini MOCs - AT-TE, Naboo Fighter...

(...) More Addtions... Mini Hailfire Droid I wanted to keep a few things on the MOC: 1) Scale to my other Minis, so I could do a diorama Clone war scene 2) the Red "eye" on the front 3) Missle racks...with more than a one stud missle. So I don't (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.announce.moc)

  A quick look at the new line of MINI's

Hey all, Just got 'em today. Here are my intial impressions: AT-AT: A bit boxy and the legs are kinda spindly-lookin', but who can argue with two 2x2x2 slopes in dark gray?! Millenium Falcon: Goes to show what a unique design this ship is and how (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bantha Miniland MOC

Mike, Wow! It took me a few seconds to recognize it (even given the title), but I love it! It's sort of like, I dunno, 'modern art' ... ? Almost abstract ,... industrial ... in a brickish kind of way. --Jeff (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Mini MOCs - AT-TE, Naboo Fighter...

(...) Thanks Joe! I appreciate the feedback! With all the other "minis" showning up at brickshelf I figured asking people what they thought was not necessary. Of course, since then I *did* have a lot of people email me on how the plates are stuck in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The first Ewok spaceship

(...) From initial glance, it looks interesting, especially the wing-thingies. But, sorry dude, you lost me at "Ewok." Nothing personal, I just hate Ewoks. James (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: DSM Merged Level One & Hangar Bay

(...) Bruce, It's been a long three months and finally getting there with two more levels to go. Now that the modules are merged, the only way to access the lower level is though the open space up front. Very, very difficult to move it due to the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact