 Star Wars / 15985
Re: New Mini MOCs - AT-TE, Naboo Fighter...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Kubo wrote:
Additions made!
More Addtions...

Mini Hailfire Droid
I wanted to keep a few things on the MOC:
1) Scale to my other Minis, so I could do a diorama Clone war scene
2) the Red "eye" on the front
3) Missle racks...with more than a one stud missle. So I don't have them all,
but these carry a armament of 8, and the "missles" come off too!

'Nuff Said.

Comparision to AT-TE mini MOC