 Star Wars / 15968
15967  |  15969
Subject:
New Mini MOCs - AT-TE, Naboo Fighter...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:41:18 GMT

Hello All! Still building!
My next wave of SW Mini MOCs. Thought about the piece counts and tried to keep
them within certain limits. Also trying to make the Minis really look like what
Lego *Might* put out...

I've got to say this thing is cute for a mini. Kind of reminds me of a beetle of
some sort. But on to the Picts!!

The AT-TE styled from the Lego set 4482, I wanted to keep some kind of angled
panels for the body...

"C'mon boy rollover!"

For size comparision to 4490 MINI Gunship... Now this thing is just made to
build a scale Republic Dropship...Hmm...need more minisets...

Cannon Turret does rotate, and the legs can be repositioned seperately, as well
as the pads. The hardest part was to angle the plates on the sides and those
remain a little too easy to remove. But overall I think it works.

The Naboo Fighter is not to scale of the first wave of minis, but more to the
second. Now if they just made small parts in Chrome...
Pretty simple overall.

People have asked about the mini Twin Pod Cloud Cars. Couple of new shots,
backside, and size comparision. Nothing spectacular with these picts, so I won't
include the links.

Enjoy!
~T
*thanks to P. Guenther and R. Krier for the inspiration, respectively.