 Star Wars / 15971
Re: New Mini MOCs - AT-TE, Naboo Fighter...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:39:46 GMT

Additions made!
Lego *Might* put out...
Package for "4493" Mini AT-TE. (Mock up)
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=452649>

... Now this thing is just made to build a scale Republic Dropship...Hmm...need more minisets...

So go build the Mini Republic Dropship...

Equipped with AT-TE to drop into a hot LZ.

Size Comparision to 4490 Gunship