 Star Wars / 15994
Re: A quick look at the new line of MINI's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 04:19:44 GMT

Y-Wing:  This is just about perfect.  The proportions and detail are
excellent.  This one may end up being my favorite MINI model.  Interesting
how much bigger this particular MINI model is compared to the other Rebel
and Imperial MINI's.  Things that mak you go "Hmmmm."

Well the Y-Wing was classified as a Bomber not a Fighter so maybe that explains
it.

-Mike Petrucelli