 Star Wars / 15992
Re: Yoda Miniland Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:11:18 GMT

"Mike Crowley" <count_blockula@attbi.com> wrote in message
news:HIFoLq.qut@lugnet.com...
What would the Lego-bah System be without the little green guy? He's a • little
out of scale from the others, but his bigger size allowed me to give him • some
nice articulation.

-snip-

-Mike "Count Blockula" Crowley¬
"You will go to • <http://home.comcast.net/~count_blockula/TBWFPH/legobah.htm the
      Lego-bah System>."

I've just recently discovered your stuff.  It's *amazing*.
And this is no exception.  Almost no one does this with LEGO (well except
Legoland :-)

Lots of great stuff here, and great site to boot.
And I love the count.  And and and and..

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net
http://the-shipyard.com