 Star Wars / *15289 (-20)
  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) I WAS purely referring to this in Star Trek terms. I do have some grounding in the real world! :-) Andrew. (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) There was a neat SF short story I read once about a modern fighter winding up in WW I. The pilot quickly determined that the only way his aircraft was effective was to create a sonic boom shock wave as he passed the enemy fighters. I forget if (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) Ummm... The first Enterprise is most certainly older than anything from Star Trek... (URL) on the "Before World War II" link. The first space related one went into service in 1976 though it never made it into space. Frank (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modells from Dorain Sherratt

(...) Hi Reinhard, They can be found here: (URL) J (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports - B Series

Again, a very playable set Amado. The tool transport would make another excellent official set, or if TLC wanted to try somthing new, they could include the parts to make this as an alternate model to the troop transport. BTW, I like how you've put (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Death Star Transports - B Series

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Death Star Transports - B Series; (URL) the need arises for fast deployment of troops, the transports can carry a maximum of eight stormtroopers in standing position. Repair technicians also utilize the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Modells from Dorain Sherratt

Hello! I'am seraching for Starwars Modells from Dorain Sherratt on the Internet. He builded fighters with MLCAd with letters like u-wing.mpd. I have got this file from (URL) this domain does not exist. Does anybody know about these files? Reinhard (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Newest Lightsaber Mod

Ditto...way cool! -- Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Submission Information: (URL) member #414 "Jeff Jardine" <jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote in message news:H9HGnF.5I3@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Newest Lightsaber Mod

(...) These are very cool. Jeff J (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  My Newest Lightsaber Mod

After many requests, I have finally completed my latest mod. Check out Obi Wan Kenobi with blue light-up lightsaber at my website. www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html (click on creations) Hope you like this one as much as I do! -Rob (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Mini-B-Wing

Built a Mini-Bwing the other day..slightly bigger than I would have liked, but I think it turned out ok...Lemme know what you think. (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What would you like to see?

(...) No, more figure pack for Star Wars . . . bummer. I was unaware of that. Perhaps then TLC would be willing to add additional figures in future sets. Such as a $20 set that normally would have 180 or so pieces and three figures could be changed (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Free mini-Tie fighter offer has returned

"Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix.removebefo...g@cei.net> wrote in message news:H9FJnI.A65@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) that (...) circle (...) This happened to me last night, but today it worked fine. I guess that's Lego's way of saying "Sorry, try again." -- (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:H9FI23.3Lt@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) screen came up that said to click here to go to lego.com to process your order...when I clicked it, it went to lego.com, but to a page that said (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Free mini-Tie fighter offer has returned

(...) George (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What would you like to see?

First off, LEGO has said they won't do Minifig packs for SW like they have done before; mostly because it kinda sorta goes against their agreement with Lucasfilm and Hasbro. Hasbro has the license for figures, LEGO has the license for *building (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Free mini-Tie fighter offer has returned

The free LEGO mini tie offer on Starwars.com has returned, if you missed it the first time, you have a second chance: (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) Well, everyone else has done the other, more basic (and useful) bits, so here's my two cents. I think the X-wing was considered revolutionary more for its balance of firepower, armor and speed. A balanced design is typically much more (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Featuring Martin's microscale: 2nd attempt

hey all I showed your comments to Martin and he was very happy! He came to my LEGO-room again this evening - have a look: (URL) Thomas, Newbie (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What would you like to see?

How about a SPUD rancor! LOL Well, you asked! Other favorites that I would like to see produced: IG-88 (did they make that one already?) tauntaun wampa bantha sand crawler UCS ATAT UCS snowspeeder UCS speederbike Lando (hey, I like Billy D) :) I'm (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact