 Star Wars / *14839 (-20)
  Re: AT-TE Assembled Pics

Only four clone troopers come with the set. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer shipping now...

(...) Just got mine this past week, Tuesday. Picked up the box and almost got a hernia. This thing is huge (wow that's a lot of parts to sort). My wife bought it for me for Xmas so I think I may have to wait until then to build it, but is becons me (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE Assembled Pics

Hey, what's the stiffness like on those new ball sockets? Are they stronger or weaker than the existing technic ball and sockets? Us mech(a) folks are dying to know! Those legs look like new hinge bits too. Is that the case? Mark (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer shipping now...

(...) It's been two weeks since you posted, so you probably know by now whether yours is going to ship by the 31st or earlier by now, but anyway: I didn't order until 11/11 (foolish me! bah), so instead of the December 6th estimate that had been up (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE Assembled Pics

(...) Thanks for the pics . So how many Clone Troopers come with the set? Regards, Kevin (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Lowdown on 2003 @ WAL* MART

OOO...OOOH! Oh man! That's not good. I hope I don't get in trouble. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...

(...) You need to make more of these, it's amazingly funny and the pictures are great! Terry (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Lowdown on 2003 @ WAL* MART

Tony, it's a bad idea to leak this stuff. Sure it may be old news . But your computer at work is not a public information system. You don't want to be made into an example for treating it like one. See (URL) what happened with Target in 2001. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  AT-TE Assembled Pics

Check out our latest opened set from our homepage, AT-TE #4482 ; (URL) you haven't gotten yours, check out what you're missing! And don't forget to see the beetle (battle?) mode on page 2. Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics. Regards, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Redesigning the Star Destroyer

Yep, lets see few things, after all its only 11 days and 12 hours until I open my christmas present (acting pleased will be easy, surprise I'll have to work on). Also, from pictures it looks like the outer edges of the upper/lower hull (with the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Lowdown on 2003 @ WAL* MART

Ok here is the deal; When at work today (WAL* MART) I scanned through all the LEGO merchandise on our inventory computer. Here are the prices and quanity you should expect. This may be old news, but I figured I would share it anyway. I should also (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Jabba's Palace Diorama

Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Jabba's Palace ; (URL) a simple diorama using the three Jabba's Palace sets #4475, #4476 and #4480 with the Hasbro 3D Jabba's playset. There's lots more room to create your own scene from the movie. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Boxed 2003 Sets

We can feel your pain! So check out the other post that we've done about the opened sets. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Boxed 2003 Sets

Updated page with AT-TE! Plus if you click on the boxed pic, a pic on a separate window showing the contents inside will pop up. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New 2003 stuff in Wal-Mart

(...) I'll confirm that the Wal-Mart in North Charleston, SC has all the new sets except the AT-TE, TIE Bomber and the Minis -Orion (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Redesigning the Star Destroyer

Has anybody out there who's got a Star Destroyer experimented with some reengineering to make the thing more stable? I got mine finished (in a mere 14.5 hours!), and it's all together in one piece, but I don't feel good about four magnets and three (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Anakin's story

Not sure if this is old news or not. But lego.com has a story up following Anakin's journey that we know so far, using mini-figs for all the characters, etc. (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Boxed 2003 Sets

ACPin" <ACPin@SirStevesGuide.com> wrote in message news:H718tw.943@lugnet.com... (...) Unless you are keeping the sets spanking new and sealed, is there any chance of some close up photos of the new figs for us poor saps in europe who probably wont (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H6xBDu.MAz@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Also, my favorite! I can just hear the "wzzz...zzzt" of the lighsaber as the box is opened. (...) Obviously not since standard imperial protocol is to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact