 Star Wars / 14834
Re: The Lowdown on 2003 @ WAL* MART
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 23:52:13 GMT

OOOOOOOOOOH! Oh man! That's not good. I hope I don't get in trouble.

In lugnet.starwars, Erik Olson writes:

Tony, it's a bad idea to leak this stuff. Sure it may be old news . But your
computer at work is not a public information system. You don't want to be
made into an example for treating it like one.

See
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=20851
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=20866
for what happened with Target in 2001.

In lugnet.starwars, Tony Knaak writes:
When at work today (WAL* MART) I scanned through all the LEGO merchandise on
our inventory computer.